- Lurking behind the bag’s Velcro fasteners are matching Velcro silencer flaps. Pull ’em out. Press ’em in position. Open and close on the QT, then lock down with the side release compression straps. Ssshhhhimple!
- The Eight Million Dollar Home has a detachable 13-inch padded nylon compartment that will hug it tight against the bag’s 150D Rip-stop lining. Or remove the compartment entirely and create even more space for your photo gidgetry and gadgetry.
- The main compartment features a fully configurable 13-piece Velcro and brushed padded nylon divider system, complete with full-width lap top insert, six fold down flaps and six verticals
- The seamless one-piece 900D base prevents water seepage when the bag is placed on wet surfaces, while the double thickness 900D flap does the same to rain, hail, sleet, snow, beer and mixed drinks.
- The Eight Million Dollar Home’s is made from 50mm flamed polypropylene webbing and includes an EVA foam lined shoulder pad with anti-slip rubber grip. Complete with tri-glide buckle system, it will go to almost any lengths to help you get that great shot.
You’re not one of those nuclear camera family types with two bodies and 2.5 lenses. You is a laptop lugging digital age photographer/videographer, and you’ll want the high spec Eight Million Dollar Home protecting every bit and byte of your high tech gear. Built for comfort and speed, its 13 configurable padded dividers, six fixed pockets and six accessory loops hold a small studio’s worth of equipment snugly in place, yet still offer instant on-shoulder access for point and shoot photo opportunities.